Reading time: ~2 m
If you want to start mining cryptocurrencies, you need to have reliable and efficient equipment. But how do you choose a supplier that will offer you the best value for money and top-notch service? In this text, we will tell you about some criteria that will help you make the right choice.
Reliability of the company – the first thing you should pay attention to
In order not to fall into the trap of scammers or not to buy low-quality goods, you should consider several factors when choosing a supplier that indicate its reliability:
- Number of years on the market. This is an indicator of the experience and reputation of the company. The longer the company has been in the mining industry, the more likely it is to provide quality equipment and warranty service. In addition, long-lived companies tend to have more connections with equipment manufacturers and suppliers, which can reduce shipping costs and lead times.
- Company turnover. This is an indicator of financial stability and demand for the company’s services. The higher the company’s turnover, the more money it invests in developing its business and improving the quality of equipment. In addition, high turnover indicates that the company has many customers and reviews about its work.
- Positive reviews. This is an indicator of customer satisfaction and loyalty. To learn about the real experience of cooperation with the company, you should read the reviews on various platforms and forums dedicated to mining. Reviews may contain useful information about the quality of equipment, delivery speed, warranty conditions, technical support and other aspects of working with a potential partner. Companies with negative or fake reviews should be avoided.
Using these factors, you can compare different options for mining equipment suppliers and cut off obviously unreliable and dubious offers.
Warranty and percentage of defects when buying ASICs.
Asics are special devices for cryptocurrency mining that work on certain algorithms. They have high performance and energy efficiency, but also high cost. When buying ASICs, it is important to consider the warranty and the percentage of defects in delivery, as this can significantly affect the profitability and service life of the equipment.
The warranty for asics usually ranges from 3 to 12 months, depending on the manufacturer and supplier. However, a warranty does not always mean a free repair or replacement in the event of a breakdown. Often the buyer must pay for the delivery of ASIC to the service center and back. In addition, the warranty may be void if the ASIC has been modified, overheated or damaged as a result of improper operation.
The percentage of marriage when buying asics should not be ignored either. Marriage is defective equipment that does not meet the declared characteristics or does not work at all. Marriage can occur at the stage of production, transportation or operation. Marriage statistics are different for different manufacturers and models of ASICs, but on average it ranges from 1 to 10%. If the ASIC arrives non-working or quickly fails, the client will lose not only the money for the purchase, but also the potential income from mining, as well as time and nerves to solve the problem with the guarantee.
It is desirable that all the terms of the guarantee are spelled out in the supply contract.
Own service center.
Own ASIC repair service center is important for the equipment supplier. This allows him to quickly and efficiently eliminate malfunctions that occur during the operation of the equipment. Thus, the equipment supplier can increase its reputation and customer loyalty, as well as reduce its costs for transportation and equipment insurance.
Own service center also enables the equipment supplier to control the quality of repairs and compliance with warranty obligations.
After all, if a supplier sends equipment for repair, say, to a manufacturer in China, then the repair will be long and expensive, and if it is given to a third party, then the repair may be performed poorly.
Ability to deliver mining equipment to different countries.
The possibility of delivering mining equipment to different countries is more important for large customers and is not so obvious. If the buyer has several sites in different countries, it is more convenient to buy ASICs from one partner. So the supplier must be able to do so.
Shipping mining equipment from other countries can be difficult and expensive due to customs regulations, taxes, and risks of damage or loss of goods. Therefore, it is important to choose a reliable and experienced supplier who has delivery cases in different jurisdictions.
Providing related services and products for miners.
Successful mining requires not only high-quality equipment, but also related services and goods, such as setup, maintenance, repairs, electricity, internet, etc. Therefore, it is important to choose a mining equipment supplier that can provide a full range of services and products for miners. Thus, the client will be able to solve all emerging issues related to mining in one place and save time and money.
Some companies pay a lot of attention to this and with them you can implement a turnkey project of any level with individual features that are specific to your site. From home mining “in the garage” to building mining data centers from scratch.
Where to buy Asik safely and conveniently?
For example, let’s analyze one of the TOP suppliers of mining equipment and see if it meets the above requirements.
So, we drive in the search engine “buy ASIC” and select one of the issuance offers – IBMM technology is a fairly large company, we will analyze it using its example.
For analysis and additional information, we will also use their YouTube and Telegram channels.
What features of the company’s work did you find:
- On the cryptocurrency mining equipment market since 2017;
- Annual turnover over 1 billion rubles;
- Full inspection of equipment before shipment to the client, full responsibility for defects and delays specified in the contract;
- Warranty for new equipment;
- Flexible delivery terms. Work across all Russia and the CIS. And also there are cases on international deliveries.
- Fully legal activity, provide all the necessary documents. Can accept orders of any size;
- The first in Russia launched an open free mining calculator;
- Own platforms for mining, which are available to any client;
- Experience in building closed mining data centers of large scale on a turnkey basis;
- Implement the direction of building mining containers;
- ASIC water cooling product in collaboration with VNISH for ordinary miners;
- Implement projects for heating houses based on mining equipment;
- Independently carry out ASIC repairs;
- Useful content on YouTube channel;
- Sales office in Dubai.
The team aims to create an infrastructure where a miner can access everything he needs. That is why IBMM technology focuses its efforts and resources on the development of products that can make life easier for ordinary miners.
It’s good when a client can solve all the issues related to mining in one place.
#choose #mining #equipment #supplier