Reading time: ~ 2 m
The well-known trader and cryptanalyst Lark Davis gave on his Twitter 7 reasons why the upcoming 2022 will be successful and interesting for the crypto industry and the cryptocurrency market:
- The BTC spot ETF is likely to be approved in the US in 2022. Until then, the market is likely to remain bullish. Once it’s up and running, we’ll get a little bear.
For the record, gold had a strong rally prior to the approval of the spot ETF, followed by a year of price declines followed by a multi-year mega rally.
- The cycles are getting longer. I’ve been talking about this since last year, but now we’re probably seeing it in real time. If so, it means two things.
A) we will get the top somewhere in 2022.
B) The theory of the 2-4 year cycle is probably dead.
- Major Ethereum updates are expected in 2022. Of particular relevance is the move towards proof of stake, triple halving, and limited sharding deployments, which can be 3 or 4 X TPS per ETH. ETH remains the king of smart contracts, so what happens there has implications for the entire market.
- PolkaDot and Cardano go to market, which will bring even more money to the market. Avalanche, Polygon, ETH L2, and Solana will continue to grow. These chains are just beginning.
In addition, all major networks have invested billions in incentives for the ecosystem.
- NFTs continue to attract public interest and brands are actively moving forward. NFT will be the first point of access for millions of people to cryptocurrency.
- Gaming and metaverse trends are becoming more and more important. Games will bring tens of millions or more new users. The metaverse is a future multi-million dollar industry. It’s hard to convey how big it will be, and in 2022 we will have many game launches and metaverse launches.
- Big money is starting to realize that the crypto industry is the best class of tech investment of this decade. Plus, rising inflation is not a problem for cryptocurrency. However, most crypto projects are still in their early stages, but that won’t last long! We are already seeing several hundred million dollars in fundraising.
In conclusion, the mega-bullish cycle is likely to “end” in 2022. I also think that the next bear will be fundamentally different. However, mow the hay while the sun is shining and enjoy good market conditions for many months to come. Don’t forget to make a profit along the way.
#Reasons #Crypto #Optimism #Lark #Davis